Saturday, May 16, 2009

"The North Star" by Peter H. Reynolds

One of the most influential books in my life has been "The North Star" by my pal, Peter H. Reynolds. I was absolutely in love with the original book and today, I saw the brand new edition.  Though I admit I was nervous about a new edition (because I loved the old one so much) I was pleasantly surprised by the new and beautiful artwork.  

If you have never read the book, RUN don't walk to your local bookseller and pick it up.  If you want a special treat, order it from "The Dedham Blue Bunny," the Reynolds' family bookstore and it will come signed by Peter H. Reynolds.  The bookstore is managed by amazingly friendly, Janet Reynolds (Paul's wife), who will take very good care of you!  

If you are an educator, you might also want to check out "The North Star Musical Journey" and "The North Star Classroom Resource Guide" available from FableVision Learning.

In the spirit of full disclosure, I work part-time for FableVision, but not in sales. Contact me if you would like a salesperson to call you about purchasing.

No comments: