Saturday, September 13, 2008

A Lazy Blog Post

Dudes I just opened mine eyes, and lo! I have not updated this since the Clintons were in the Whitehouse... You would not believe how insane my life has become. Please don't abandon me!.

I am overwhelmed with setting fire to people wearing Crocs, driving from one end of the city to the other, just generally being the life of the party to the local soccer team, my day lasts forever from crawling out of bed at 6.30 to well after sun-down. I am totally exhausted. I wish you could be here to share it.

I hope you are having a good life think of me as I battle mine enemies. Honestly! Until my paycheck dawneth..

________________________
I read about "The Lazy Bloggers Post Generator" on Kobus van Wyk's Blog.
Sure, this looks nothing like my normal posts, but it was great fun and will hopefully keep you reading until I finish a real blog post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see that you had as much fun as I had using the Lazy Blogger. By the way, I found it through one of our plurk friends! Had some good comments on my posting, though; one commenter said it was my best post ever! Just shows.