Thursday, June 26, 2008

Animate your RULES??

I decided a fun thing to do for fall would be to animate my rules. For my last post before NECC, I will share my #2 rule, "Keep Chair Legs on the Floor." In my room (painted in similar colors to the animation) a big problem is that the chairs are the same for second grade as high school. So, with the big chairs, if an elementary kid leans back a little too far, they are hitting their head. Here is my animation.



The "blogger" version seems to start at the end---the go back to the beginning. I hope you will get the idea.

Probably won't get a lot in at NECC...But I will return!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this idea! I have no idea how to do it, but I love it. I know the kids would definitely enjoy this on the first day back, so I need to figure this out. I'll be happy to share once I get it done...just don't hold me to a timetable. Dude, it's summer...I have no timetable!