Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Animation--Secret Life of Sports Equipment

For the Constructivist Consortium, I came up with an activity that asked people to write a story about their favorite piece of sporting equipment and then animate their story. The "walk-the-talk" part of me decided to try it myself. Here it is....The Secret Life of a Golf Ball!
Story created with Stationery Studio, a GREAT writing software from my Super-Software Designer, Dr. Peggy Healy Stearns. Free demo available online.



Animation created with my new FAVORITE software from FableVision, Animation-Ish. Free trial online if you want to try it!

2 comments:

diane said...

Intriguing! I'll try to access the site from school tomorrow and see what the filter Nazis will let me do.

Should I start writing my NECC sports essay now?

Anonymous said...

Glad to know you've already used toondoo. Hope to see more of your work there!